You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about the app PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's decision. PCBoost's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCBoost.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PCBoost. They take about 9.29 MB (9743863
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 220.127.116.116
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall PCBoost.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove PCBoost:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostTray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\PCBoost.history
PCBoost is an application by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PCBoost from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found automatically. After you select PCBoost in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 10:29:30.863