PCBoost is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's web page. PCBoost is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it takes about 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They take 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 126.96.36.1995
alone. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PCBoost we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PCBoost:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PCBoost when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
PCBoost is a program marketed by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost program will be found very quickly. After you select PCBoost in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:13:56.363