This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more data about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PCBoost is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.45 MB (2564328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They occupy about 9.26 MB (9710752
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.45 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.94 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 126.96.36.1993
alone. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program offered by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost app will be found very quickly. After you select PCBoost in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 15:05:34.870