This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more data about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PCBoost is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.45 MB (2564328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They occupy about 9.26 MB (9710752
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.45 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.94 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 188.8.131.523
alone. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program offered by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PCBoost in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-23 15:05:34.870