This web page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More information about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More information about PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. PCBoost's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's main executable file and it takes close to 2.34 MB (2454760 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They occupy an average of 9.08 MB (9522336
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.34 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.92 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.68 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 188.8.131.522
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost program will be found automatically. When you select PCBoost in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-29 09:45:31.007