This info is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. More details about the app PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk and is titled PCBoost.exe.
The executables below are part of PCBoost. They occupy about 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of PCBoost. You can find below a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PCBoost from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PCBoost in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-07 22:16:58.150