You can find below details on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PCBoost. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.43 MB (2550888 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.38 MB (9840795
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of PCBoost. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some people try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost app will be found automatically. After you select PCBoost in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 17:18:00.600