PCBoost is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. You can read more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PCBoost. They take 9.29 MB (9745957
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This web page is about PCBoost version 22.214.171.1246
only. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PCBoost:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostRegister.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostTray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoostUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\ReadMe.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\uninsimg.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PCBoost.lnk
PCBoost is a program marketed by PGWARE LLC. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PCBoost in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-10 14:32:37.680