PCBoost is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2550920 bytes) on disk and is named PCBoost.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PCBoost. They occupy 9.31 MB (9761555
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of PCBoost. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program released by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. After you select PCBoost in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:20:29.117