You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during setup. PCBoost's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled PCBoost.exe and it has a size of 2.37 MB (2486912 bytes).
PCBoost is comprised of the following executables which take 9.23 MB (9673384
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.37 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of PCBoost. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PCBoost from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost app will be found very quickly. When you select PCBoost in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 13:34:26.857