PCBoost is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. You can read more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. PCBoost is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.29 MB (2401416 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PCBoost. They take 7.19 MB (7535939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.29 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This info is about PCBoost version 220.127.116.116
alone. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. After you click PCBoost in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-11 17:24:17.547