PcBoost is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PcBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More info about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More data about the app PcBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\PcBoost directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PcBoost is C:\Program Files\PcBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PcBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.43 MB (2544816 bytes) on disk.
PcBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.65 MB (3823456
bytes) on disk.
- PcBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to PcBoost version 18.104.22.1680
alone. For more PcBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PcBoost we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove PcBoost:
- C:\Program Files\PcBoost
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PcBoost
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PcBoost\PcBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files\PcBoost\unins000.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PcBoost\PcBoost Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PcBoost\PcBoost ReadMe.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PcBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PcBoost is a program offered by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove PcBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PcBoost with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PcBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PcBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PcBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PcBoost in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PcBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PcBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PcBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PcBoost.
8. After uninstalling PcBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PcBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PcBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PcBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PcBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PcBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 13:06:17.043