You can find below details on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. Further information about PCBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost directory (same installation drive as Windows). PCBoost's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.31 MB (2418408 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost is comprised of the following executables which take 8.94 MB (9370816
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.31 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.88 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.64 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1242
of PCBoost. You can find below a few links to other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by PGWARE LLC. Some people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. After you select PCBoost in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-20 01:44:55.430