This page contains thorough information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing PCBoost is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PCBoost's main file takes about 2.45 MB (2564328 bytes) and is named PCBoost.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with PCBoost. They occupy about 9.26 MB (9710752
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.45 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.94 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about PCBoost version 22.214.171.1243
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-10 14:59:51.110