This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory (same installation drive as Windows). PCBoost's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCBoost.exe.
The following executables are installed beside PCBoost. They take about 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This data is about PCBoost version 184.108.40.2067
only. You can find below info on other versions of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PCBoost from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost program will be found very quickly. After you select PCBoost in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-03 23:39:17.443