This info is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the PCBoost program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.43 MB (2544640 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost is composed of the following executables which take 9.29 MB (9738939
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.96 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.117
of PCBoost. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found very quickly. When you select PCBoost in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-28 07:34:14.503