Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Take a look here
for more info on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) on disk and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 220.33 KB (225620
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.72 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 25.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:37:22.783