You can find below details on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. More data about the program PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called PCBoost.exe and it has a size of 2.43 MB (2550920 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with PCBoost. They take about 9.31 MB (9758987
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of PCBoost. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-23 22:51:25.770