You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more information about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the PCBoost application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.53 MB (2650240 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.43 MB (9886376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCBoost.exe (2.53 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.94 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- pgware.2012-patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of PCBoost. You can find below info on other releases of PCBoost:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program offered by PGWARE LLC. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PCBoost from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-13 20:21:37.350