This page contains thorough information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more facts about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. PCBoost is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, subject to the user's option. PCBoost's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". PCBoost's primary file takes around 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) and is named PCBoost.exe.
PCBoost is composed of the following executables which take 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk:
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 220.127.116.114
alone. For other PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application offered by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PCBoost from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost program will be found very quickly. When you select PCBoost in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-24 05:39:07.883