This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. You can see more info on PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's choice. PCBoost's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's main executable file and it occupies about 2.34 MB (2454760 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PCBoost. They occupy 9.08 MB (9522368
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.34 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.92 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.68 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1242
of PCBoost. You can find below a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program released by PGWARE LLC. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PCBoost in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 07:46:43.803