You can find below details on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on PGWARE LLC. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more information about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the PCBoost program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PCBoost. They occupy an average of 9.29 MB (9740464
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about PCBoost version 220.127.116.115
alone. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found automatically. After you select PCBoost in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 16:12:25.330