This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. You can read more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's web page. PCBoost is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing PCBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. PCBoost's primary file takes around 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) and is called PCBoost.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PCBoost. They take about 9.29 MB (9742000
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.525
of PCBoost. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PCBoost in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-20 05:19:39.337