This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PCBoost for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. You can read more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about the application PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost application is found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall PCBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled PCBoost.exe and it has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes).
PCBoost installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This web page is about PCBoost version 220.127.116.115
alone. You can find below a few links to other PCBoost releases:
...click to view all...
PCBoost has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall PCBoost:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PCBoost's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PCBoost
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\License.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
PCBoost is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PCBoost in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 21:05:19.297