This page is about PCBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More data about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. You can read more about about PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, regulated by the user's choice. PCBoost's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled PCBoost.exe and it has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside PCBoost. They occupy about 9.29 MB (9742000
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 18.104.22.1685
alone. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost program will be found automatically. After you click PCBoost in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-09 23:51:51.030