This web page is about PCBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more information about PCBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the PCBoost application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PCBoost is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled PCBoost.exe and occupies 2.45 MB (2564328 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They occupy about 9.33 MB (9787552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- PCBoost.exe (2.45 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.94 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 22.214.171.1243
only. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program marketed by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PCBoost in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-22 03:24:36.263