This page contains thorough information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall PCBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Additional info about PGWARE LLC can be read here
. You can get more details related to PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called PCBoost.exe and it has a size of 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PCBoost. They occupy about 9.29 MB (9740456
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to PCBoost version 220.127.116.114
only. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is a program offered by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it is installed on your PC the PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PCBoost in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PCBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 22:57:13.327