PCBoost is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. More information about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. You can read more about related to PCBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the PCBoost program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PCBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.97 MB (4164608 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They take 16.78 MB (17593373
bytes) on disk.
- PCBoost.exe (3.97 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (3.55 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (3.28 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (3.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
The current web page applies to PCBoost version 126.96.36.1990
only. For more PCBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PCBoost is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PCBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "PCBoost". If it exists on your system the PCBoost app will be found automatically. When you select PCBoost in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PCBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PCBoost.
8. After uninstalling PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PCBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PCBoost in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 08:54:07.290