This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PCBoost for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PCBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. More details about the program PCBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. PCBoost is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for PCBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe. PCBoost.exe is the PCBoost's main executable file and it takes close to 2.43 MB (2550912 bytes) on disk.
PCBoost contains of the executables below. They take 9.36 MB (9817256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCBoost.exe (2.43 MB)
- PCBoostRegister.exe (1.97 MB)
- PCBoostTray.exe (1.70 MB)
- PCBoostUpdate.exe (1.95 MB)
- PGWARE AIO 2014 Patcher.exe (75.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This info is about PCBoost version 126.96.36.1994
only. Click on the links below for other PCBoost versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove PCBoost from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by PCBoost's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe.BAK
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PCBoost.exe.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\PGWARE AIO 2014 Patcher.exe
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\PGWARE\PCBOOST\unins000.exe
PCBoost is a program marketed by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase PCBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PCBoost from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PCBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PCBoost". The PCBoost application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PCBoost in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PCBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCBoost:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PCBoost.
8. After removing PCBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PCBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-25 18:39:16.023