This page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Open here
where you can read more on EnterDigital. More details about the software EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, subject to the user's choice. EnterDigital's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. EnterDigital.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in EnterDigital. They occupy 7.16 MB (7511048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.90 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (392.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.15.192219
only. For other EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by EnterDigital. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EnterDigital from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EnterDigital in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 10:40:10.817