This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall EnterDigital for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Check out here
where you can read more on EnterDigital. Further information about EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.57 MB (1649904 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They take 5.18 MB (5436720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.89 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.01.063042
of EnterDigital. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program offered by EnterDigital. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EnterDigital from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. After you select EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 14:32:53.827