EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Go over here
for more info on EnterDigital. Further information about EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EnterDigital. The program's main executable file is labeled utilEnterDigital.exe and occupies 638.20 KB (653512 bytes).
EnterDigital is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.01 MB (2103072
bytes) on disk:
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.89 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (638.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.19.202114
of EnterDigital. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove EnterDigital from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by EnterDigital when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\bin\70ed362e6c2f4f139f05.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\bin\70ed362e6c2f4f139f0564.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\bin\70ed362e6c2f4f139f05a5b35ff4be55.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\bin\70ed362e6c2f4f139f05a5b35ff4be5564.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
EnterDigital is a program marketed by the software company EnterDigital. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EnterDigital in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 03:39:17.533