EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. More information about EnterDigital can be read here
. More information about the application EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2015.03.24.190406
only. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-04 10:42:11.137