This web page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Open here
for more information on EnterDigital. More information about EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital program is installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. EnterDigital.expext.exe is the EnterDigital's primary executable file and it takes around 106.50 KB (109056 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.48 MB (3648568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (548.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (630.00 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (106.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.Plinx.exe (58.00 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.41 KB)
This web page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.07.132132
alone. You can find below info on other versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application marketed by EnterDigital. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital program will be found automatically. After you click EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-17 06:44:29.843