You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove EnterDigital for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. You can find out more on EnterDigital or check for application updates here
. Please open http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's web page. EnterDigital is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EnterDigital. EnterDigital.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EnterDigital. They occupy about 2.03 MB (2132720
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.06.222130
of EnterDigital. For more EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall EnterDigital.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EnterDigital:
The files below are left behind on your disk by EnterDigital's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigital.FirstRun.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigital.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalbho.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
EnterDigital is an application by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EnterDigital in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 18:47:16.713