EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Further information on EnterDigital can be found here
. More details about EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital application is placed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital folder, depending on the user's option during install. EnterDigital's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe is the EnterDigital's main executable file and it takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EnterDigital. They take about 2.62 MB (2744096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.88 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (642.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.15.092216
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application released by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-22 15:54:22.577