This info is about EnterDigital for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Take a look here
for more details on EnterDigital. Detailed information about EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 513.73 KB (526064 bytes) on disk and is labeled updateEnterDigital.exe.
EnterDigital is comprised of the following executables which take 1.01 MB (1062128
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (513.73 KB)
This page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.07.232134
only. You can find below info on other application versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program marketed by the software company EnterDigital. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall EnterDigital with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EnterDigital in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-20 09:36:09.557