This page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Open here
for more details on EnterDigital. You can get more details related to EnterDigital at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, depending on the user's option during setup. EnterDigital's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.20.062116
of EnterDigital. For more EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. After you select EnterDigital in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 13:29:03.613