You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EnterDigital for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Check out here
for more info on EnterDigital. More info about the app EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_. EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe is the EnterDigital's primary executable file and it takes approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.22 MB (3375160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (648.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.18.182157
only. For more EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application marketed by the software company EnterDigital. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. After you select EnterDigital in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 15:47:09.520