You can find below details on how to uninstall EnterDigital for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. You can find out more on EnterDigital or check for application updates here
. Further information about EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 397.73 KB (407280 bytes) on disk and is called utilEnterDigital.exe.
The executables below are part of EnterDigital. They take about 1.54 MB (1610608
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.89 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (397.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.12.132141
of EnterDigital. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program offered by EnterDigital. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EnterDigital from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. When you click EnterDigital in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 14:14:12.230