This web page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Open here
where you can read more on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more information about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EnterDigital. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in EnterDigital. They occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
This data is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.14.052142
only. For more EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program marketed by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EnterDigital in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 10:31:53.087