EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. More information about EnterDigital can be found here
. You can read more about about EnterDigital at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EnterDigital. The application's main executable file occupies 253.91 KB (260008 bytes) on disk and is labeled EnterDigitalUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of EnterDigital. They occupy about 767.65 KB (786072
bytes) on disk.
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (513.73 KB)
This page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.18.122227
alone. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application released by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 11:41:09.657