This web page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Additional info about EnterDigital can be read here
. Please follow http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's web page. EnterDigital is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. EnterDigital's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside EnterDigital. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.10.31.203041
only. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital releases:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program marketed by the software company EnterDigital. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EnterDigital in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-28 03:21:54.573