You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall EnterDigital for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. You can read more on EnterDigital or check for application updates here
. Please open http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. Usually the EnterDigital program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. EnterDigitalUninstall.exe is the EnterDigital's primary executable file and it takes about 253.88 KB (259968 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.26 MB (1322096
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.88 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (513.73 KB)
This web page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.08.142139
alone. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program released by the software company EnterDigital. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EnterDigital from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EnterDigital in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 02:28:07.550