EnterDigital is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Open here
where you can read more on EnterDigital. Please open http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's web page. EnterDigital is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EnterDigital. The application's main executable file is titled EnterDigitalUninstall.exe and it has a size of 252.42 KB (258480 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with EnterDigital. They take about 252.42 KB (258480
bytes) on disk.
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (252.42 KB)
The current page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.10.24.182656
alone. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application marketed by the software company EnterDigital. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found very quickly. When you click EnterDigital in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 20:17:48.100