You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EnterDigital for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. Additional info about EnterDigital can be read here
. More details about the software EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EnterDigital. EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the EnterDigital's primary executable file and it occupies circa 112.23 KB (114928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EnterDigital. They take about 1.13 MB (1187056
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
The current page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.05.012116
only. For more EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program by the software company EnterDigital. Some users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EnterDigital in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-01 13:04:34.647