This page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. Go over here
where you can find out more on EnterDigital. More data about the app EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. EnterDigital's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
EnterDigital installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.02.023045
only. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application by EnterDigital. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EnterDigital from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. After you click EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-17 14:56:26.113