You can find below details on how to uninstall EnterDigital for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. You can read more on EnterDigital or check for application updates here
. Please open http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.05 MB (3202128
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (544.73 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.90 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.01.113042
only. You can find below info on other versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-18 19:22:11.693