This info is about EnterDigital for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. More info about EnterDigital can be found here
. More information about EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named EnterDigitalUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 253.91 KB (260008 bytes).
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They take 777.41 KB (796072
bytes) on disk.
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This info is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.15.142219
alone. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program marketed by the software company EnterDigital. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EnterDigital from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. When you select EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-14 10:54:45.003