EnterDigital is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. More information about EnterDigital can be seen here
. More information about the app EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called 7za.exe and its approximative size is 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with EnterDigital. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.19.052111
of EnterDigital. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program offered by EnterDigital. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. When you click EnterDigital in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-11 07:51:26.557