EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. More information on EnterDigital can be seen here
. Detailed information about EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EnterDigital. The application's main executable file is called EnterDigital.PurBrowse64(51).exe and occupies 344.73 KB (353008 bytes).
EnterDigital installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 857.47 KB (878048
bytes) on disk.
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64(51).exe (344.73 KB)
- utilEnterDigital(50).exe (512.73 KB)
This web page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.04.202107
alone. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program released by the software company EnterDigital. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EnterDigital from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital application will be found automatically. When you click EnterDigital in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:23:39.947